November 14-16, 2018
STEP 1 - REGISTRATION
Go to online registration page and complete the form sheet.
STEP 2 - PAYMENT
Based on the information you have provided in step 1, the organising committee will calculate the correspondent fee and will send you (by email) an invoice with payment details which must necessarily be made by bank transfer. (Note that the bank transfer should be completed within 15 working days).
STEP 3 - EMAIL THE PAYMENT PROOF
Once you have completed your payment, you must send a proof of payment to: email@example.com
Full paper submission is not mandatory. Authors can present at the conference either based on an abstract or full paper.
(1) Early-Bird registrations (until 7 July 2018) benefit from a reduction.
(2A) 47 countries of the LDC UN list** + 2 the additional countries from the LIC WB list** not included on the LDC list (Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea) and Zimbabwe).
(2B) 36 countries of the LMIC WB list ***
(3) Registrations includes: attendance at sessions including Special Sessions and Doctoral School; printed book of abstracts with ISBN; online e-book of proceedings with full papers (with ISBN ); full papers in pendrive; conference materials; coffee breaks plus coffee, tea and refreshments during and after sessions; lunches (14.15 and 16 Nov.); welcome reception (14 November, with food and refreshments), traditional magusto (16 Nov); conference dinner with music&dancing (15 Nov); and resilient tour with food&drinks included (17 Nov.).
A selection of 60 up to 80 papers will be part of a very special publication by a top publisher and indexed to SCOPUS. High quality papers will be selected for publication in the various top journals associated to the 8h ICBR, namely the Journal The International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment (Huddersfield University; SCOPUS indexed), The International Journal of Architectural Heritage Conservation (Clarivate Analytics indexed), International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction (Elsevier, SCOPUS indexed) urbe. Revista Brasileira de Gestão Urbana (Elsevier, SCOPUS indexed). The OC is working on a agreement with top indexed journals.
(4) All papers submitted must be presented at the conference and at least the first author must necessarily be registrated. If necessary other attendee can present, by chairs and track chairs approval.
(5) Registration of participants with high number of abstracts/papers and/or authors:
5.1. NUMBER OF ABSTRACTS/PAPERS per author: Participants who are the first authors in 3 or 4 abstracts/papers (up to 4) must pay the Additional Fee. The maximum number of abstracts/papers as a first author is 4.
5.2. NUMBER OF AUTHORS: Papers with up to 4 authors require that at least one author make a full registration and attend the conference., Papers with 5 or more authors must have at least two full registration attendees or, in alternative, the registared author must pay the Additional Fee.
(6) The organising committee will do its best to give opportunity to the best conference papers (assessed by conference track chairs, the scientific committee) to be submitted to the special issues (SI) delivered by the associated journals, however, there is no guarantee of publication as the final selection is reserved to the journal’s publishers and SI’s guest editors.
(7) The attendance of the doctoral school is free of charge for those already registered at the 8th ICBR, however, it requires specific individual booking via the registration form. Please pay attention to the conference news and social network. A small number of places will be reserved to participants not registered at the ICBR. The registration includes access to electronic materials provided by the trainers, lecturers, and workshops leaders.
(8) Special Low Cost Fee is available (during the early-bird registration period only) for those not interested in the other fees categories. For more information please contact the organising committee via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(9) PhD students from LDC/LIC countries** can apply for co-funded registration fees. A minimal fee might be applied to students who are willing to integrate the 8th ICBR Organisation Committee, collaborate in the conference tasks and be part of the team, accordingly. In case you are interested and want know more about it, please send an email to email@example.com .
(10) PhD students from LMIC countries*** can apply for co-funded registration fees. A minimal fee might be applied to students who are willing to integrate the 8th ICBR Organisation Committee, collaborate in the conference tasks and be part of the team, accordingly. In case you are interested and want know more about it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
** combined list of UN LDC + WB LIC list
Central African Republic
Sao Tome and Principe
*** Lower-middle-income economies (LMIC)
Egypt, Arab Rep.
Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
Papua New Guinea
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza
The Conference’s registration cancellation policy is as follows:
– for registrations cancelled until 30 August 2018, 90% of the paid fee is reimbursable;
– for registrations cancelled between 31 August and 30 October 2018, 50% of the paid fee is reimbursable;
– no reimbursement is possible after 1 November.